Why you need insurance for your food trailer.

If you own a mobile food business like a food truck, food trailer, or concession trailer, you need general liability insurance.

Here is why...

  • Even if you win a lawsuit the legal cost could ruin your business, and legal fees are covered by insurance policies.
  • Lawsuit out-of-pocket costs for small businesses exceed $35 billion every year.
  • Most events won't let you attend unless you can show you have the proper coverage to list the event organizers as an additional insured.

The need for general liability insurance goes beyond just mobile food vendors, and can help with many other types of vendors. Get a quote here.

  • Vendors at swap meets and flea markets
  • Retailers who sell out of mall kiosks
  • Food Carts
  • Indoor Vendors
  • Newsstands
  • Outdoor Vendors
  • Seasonal Lots or tents
  • Stands, Tables, and booths.
    • © 2013 Insure My Food Trailer
    • All Rights Reserved
    • CA License # OI22663
    • (800) 985-7859 / (512) 551-0337
    • 12600 Hill Country Blvd. R-275
    • Austin, Texas 78738