Food Trailer Insurance
Standard restaurant insurance policies can leave gaps in coverage and often insurance agencies don't fully understand your unique needs. At Insure My Food Trailer we get mobile food vendors and offer a competitive insurance policy for food trailers, food trucks and mobile food vendors.
The Insue My Food Trailer advantages included
- Options for standalone General liability coverage, or package coverage to include property coverage.
- No liability deductible
- General Liability limits up to 2 million
- Security of “A” rated carrier or better
- Coverage for your trailer.
- Competitive pricing
- No charge for adding additional insured’s (commissary kitchen, events, etc.)
- Having property coverage that is limited to just the business address (standard practice). Meaning if you go to an event away from your main location you lose coverage.
- Using a Business owner policy designed for a restaurant, and not for a food vendor operation.
Types of risk Food Trailers are exposed to
A customer buys a hot dog from your stand. While eating the hot dog, the customer suddenly chips a tooth on something hard contained inside the hot dog. The customer incurs $700 in medical expenses and $6,000 in corrective dental expenses.
Customers are within the premises you occupy choosing the perfect meal. A customer trips over an extension cord lying on the ground and sprains a knee. The customer incurs $1,200 in medical expenses for x-rays and $3,500 in lost wages.
The day is over and your trailer is stored for the evening. You awake to find it has been stolen. You will now need to spend $15,000 on a new cart and equipment.